Brookland Middle School
- ACT Aspire testing will begin for the onsite 3rd and 4th graders on Tuesday, April 6th and go through Thursday, April 8th beginning at 8:00am. Parents please remember that once testing begins students will not be allowed to check-out early until that particular test is completed. Students who are present for all of their tests will receive an extra recess!
Future Testing Dates:
Monday, April 12th: 3rd-6th Virtual students Day 1
Tuesday, April 13th-15th: 5th and 6th onsite students
Monday, April 19th: 3rd-6th Virtual students Day 2
- Summer Cat Club
Enrollment is now online! Please click on the link below and fill out the form to enroll your child in Summer Cat Club. Summer Cat Club will start June 1st and end July 30th.
If you have any questions, please email Donna Mason at email@example.com.
Attention Parents: If your student is tardy (which is 7:55 or later) you must come in with your child and sign them in at the office. Also, be aware that 5 tardies will equal 1 full day of unexcused absence.
Important Information and Links
- In an effort to improve achievement and support students and teachers, BPS will implement digital learning days for K-12. On these days, the classroom instruction and assignments will be posted online for students. Students can stay home to access their content and assignments or come to school. Teachers and staff will utilize these days to work on class content and lesson plans as well as contact parents/students who are struggling or behind. School will be open on these days for both online and on-site students who need academic assistance, Internet access, and/or supervision. Normal bus routes and meal services will be offered as usual.
Digital Days: every Monday beginning on January 11th, 2021.
- Instructions and helpful information for students and parents using Canvas and Kami:
- Sign up for One Call Now to receive text messages of district and building wide information! Click the link to sign up: One Call Now
- Sign up for Axis 360 so your child can enjoy e-books from the Jonesboro Public Library! Your child will be given their username and password from their homeroom teacher. Click the link to sign up: Axis 360
- BPS Fall 2020 Re-Entry Plan: https://bit.ly/
- For those considering the "online only" option for their child, please review our Brookland Online School System Handbook: https://bit.ly/
School District Calendar At a Glance
Brookland Middle School
310 N. Oak Street
Brookland, AR 72417
Fax (870) 974-9762
Brookland Public School Mission Statement
The faculty, administration, and staff of Brookland Public Schools strive to provide equal opportunities for intellectual, social, physical, and emotional growth for every student within a safe environment. We accept all students as unique individuals and through a continuing process assist them to develop toward their maximum potential.
Please add one entry for each child. Click here or scan the QR code below to register your child as a bus rider.
Order your 2020-2021 school supplies! Click here to order and have them shipped directly to you!